Thoughts....

It was a very slow week as far as taking on new positions is concerned. Unfortunately, this commonly occurs given my trading style. I've learned (the hard way) that it's absolutely imperative to follow the charts and to not chase or force trades. I became profitable once I realized this simple truth.

I feel I'm well positioned heading into next week as evidenced by the setups I'll be watching. Hopefully, there will be more setups that reach the actionable levels I have marked below.

I'll try to make a new post sometime during the week if time permits. If you have an interest, sign up for the "Email Service" powered by FeedBurner. It's free, and I think the format is better than the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: