Thoughts....

I posted a handful of new "Breakout" and "Short" setups under the "Review for Week of November 3, 2008." Although I'm fairly certain what's going to happen over the long term, I don't have a clue where the market is headed over the short term. Regardless, I have a plan in place, and I intend on trading around it by controlling my positions and the risk I take.

If time permits, I'll make a few updated posts during the week. If you want to know when one is made, sign up for the email service powered by FeedBurner.

Comments

Sathish said…
Excellent analysis with wide coverage. I've been reading you for the past 2-3 weeks, and am very impressed. I've been telling some of my friends as well to observe you. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & expertise.
Tony.Wiltshire said…
Sathish,

Thanks for the comments. It's probably too wide of a coverage, but it's what I follow, and I enjoy providing it. Actually, there isn't much to it. Simple S/R and a little work. Good luck this week.

Tony
TK Quincy said…
I've bin trading for a while, lost some money and got some profits. My goal is to keep makeing profits more than I mzke losses. This is a good resource, and I will surely recommend it to some co-workers. keep up the good work

tkQuincy
Tony.Wiltshire said…
tkQuincy,

It sounds like you have your goals in order. Thanks for writing and good luck.

Tony

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: