Thoughts....

I have about 1800 charts annotated and stored at stockcharts.com. As you can imagine, it takes an enormous effort to keep them all up to date. With the market volume likely to shrink the next couple of weeks, I'm taking it as an opportunity to get everything current.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to go over my scans so I don't have a lot of new setups, and I'm not going to be able to post all the charts I normally do. I have, however, attached a SpreadSheet with the "Short Setups" I'll be watching during the week. I've included the price level with an objective and low risk stop loss. If I find the time, I'll post some long / breakout setups early in the week.

I'll use Twitter thoughout the week to give the new folks an idea how I trade. If you're interested in knowing when a new post is made, I encourage everyone to sign up for the email alerts.

Comments

elkate said…
Hi Tony,

I did not know you have email alerts? How do I sign up for that?

Thanks,

Elad.
I know that I sometimes come across a site that directly links to their chart database at stockcharts.com. You wouldn't happen to do that, would you?

Thank you,

CP
Tony.Wiltshire said…
Elkate,

I apologize for the confusion. I don't have the email alerts. I just have the "Email Service" delivered by FeedBurner. It's in the top left hand corner of the blog.

Thanks,

Tony
Tony.Wiltshire said…
CP,

I assume you're talking about the Public Chart List at stockcharts.com. Since I have so many in my database....around 1,800....I don't post a public list. I'll put some of the important ones in a folder and make it public. I'll add the link to the "Link" section of the blog.

Regards,

Tony

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: