Thoughts....

I sincerely apologize for not being around over the past month. Unfortunately, I go through times when I get bored with the daily grind of trading so I just step away. As posted below, I've posted a number of Setups that are either at or near actionable levels. Of course, it would be ridiculous to say they'll all hit the magic level and work, but I feel they all offer manageable risk vs. reward.

It's going to take me a couple of weeks to get my shorter term swing & day trade charts up to par. I'll post the setups as they become available.

On another note, I'm going to create a separate account in the near future that will be linked to the blog listing my real time trades. Hopefully, it'll give some of the new traders here an idea how I build an account. It's been a few years since I've helped anyone do it, but I think I'm up to the task. I'm not sure what would be an appropriate amount to start with (10k - 25k - 100k) so any ideas would be appreciated. I would think that a smaller sum would be appropriate. I can be emailed at Tony.Wiltshire@gmail.com with any thoughts or advice.

Comments

Unknown said…
My vote is for a smaller account in the less than 25K range because it has the daytrade restriction and I happen to be in that category. So if I may suggest 15-20K ? That would truly be a fantastic lesson.
Deej said…
Tony, 10k account would be good. Its easy to calculate %ges for everybody else if their acct is bigger.
maximus said…
Tony

Welcome back, will be following your new posts with great interest.

Maximus
http://4best4worst.wordpress.com/
searching for truth....
Market Monk said…
Tony,

Glad to see you posting again. I like the charts.

MM
jj said…
50K would be good start
shokee04 said…
Tony,

A 100K portfolio has a lot more flexibility than a 10K portfolio. Working with a smaller portfolio and building it up would be more challenging and sounds to me that's what motivates you. You have my 10K vote!

shokee04

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: