Index Watch for April 13, 2009:





Comments

Gluon said…
Hi Tony -

I haven't spent much time here, since I discovered your blog just around the time you took some time off. I just wanted to say "welcome back" and I look forward to visiting more often. You've got some great charts and a wealth of ideas for longs and shorts for me to investigate more thoroughly. Thank you.
Market Monk said…
Tony, great charts! The last one above has Bull and Bear market labels in the wrong section.

Keep up the great work.

MM
Tony.Wiltshire said…
Gluon,

Thanks for writing. I apologize for the late reply. It's unusual when anyone comments here so I don't check them much. Again, thanks for writing and the kind words. Good luck in your trading.

Regards,

Tony
Tony.Wiltshire said…
MM,

As I mentioned to Gluon, I don't get many comments here so days can go by before I notice. I'll fix the chart you mentioned. I hope you have a terrific week.

Regards,

Tony

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: