Thoughts....

I got a little carried away this weekend posting setups for the Weekend Review. If I think a setup has the potential to make me or anyone else money, I have a difficult time not posting it. Since there are so many, I wanted to get it up as fast as I could to give everyone an opportunity to go over the charts. I'll have the SpreadSheet posted later tonight, and I'll have it linked here. On the setups that have more than one possible entry point, I've listed the first on the spreadsheet.

Since the market continues to drift up, the short setups have been difficult to trade. I think it's clear that I prefer to straight short the level that I list on the chart and the spreadsheet. Unfortunately, I get stopped out a lot, but it's they way I like to do it. Since I've received many emails the past couple of weeks seeking advise how to trade them, I want to remind everyone that I posted a few Examples several months back how I like to do them. When I get the opportunity, I'll post more.

I realize my posts during the trading week have been few and far between, but I intend on being more active going forward. If you want to know when I add something new, sign up for Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: