Thoughts....

Until we, as traders, understand the simple truth that no one knows the direction the market will take over a specific period of time, we will never be successful. The markets main objective is to destroy everyone. The majority fail because they let it do its thing. If we're going to survive, we have to do our thing by controlling our positions with specific rules and targets. It's important to remember that we are in control of our positions. The market never is. When I take a position, I always assume that I'll be wrong until the market proves it to be right.

In the Weekend Review, I broke the short setups into sectors. I hope it makes it a little easier to follow. I also updated a few charts that were failures during the week. They are located at the bottom.

I'll have the Spreadsheet with the current levels posted tonight or early tomorrow. I'll have it linked here. Also, I'm a little behind responding to the emails I've received the past couple of days. I'll be caught up by tomorrow.

Here are some other setups not in the Weekend Review:

BGZ Direxion Large Cap Bear 3x Shares
XRT S&P Retail Index
JNJ Johnson & Johnson
HSIC Henry Schein

With summer about to begin, I may take another break from the blog. Hopefully, everyone who has visited has found an occasional nugget or has seen another angle how TA can be applied to the markets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: