Thoughts....

The Weekend Review and the Index Watch for the week of July 6th is finished. I've posted a lot of swing trade setups to keep an eye that should cover whatever direction the market decides to take us. I realize it's a lot to go over, but most won't trigger. When looking for low risk / high reward setups, this is more often than not the norm. Most investing sites on the internet contain a tremendous amount of worthless information making the selection process difficult. Unfortunately, 99% of them are useless in the real world of trading. I hope this blog can be different.

The Spreadsheet with the actionable levels is posted as well.

Comments

Mendel said…
"99% of them are useless in the real world of trading. I hope this blog can be different"

Sure. Good stuff.
Sean said…
You mus get a lotta hits, Tony. Everyone I communicate with thinks this site is among the top five investment info sites. Thank you, again, for all your hard labor.

Sean
Tony.Wiltshire said…
Sean,

I really appreciate the kind words, but I really don't think I'm getting that many. As you know, keeping your charts in order is a tall task. Hopefully, it'll help out someone who doesn't have the time to do it. I hope you have a good week. It should be an interesting one.

Regards,

Tony

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: