Thoughts....

I thought I would post an Intraday Update of the short term view of $SPX and $NDX. With the move today, I'm now going to be surprised if we don't test and likely exceed to most recent highs. As I've already mentioned, I think the market will push higher before it forms an intermediate term top sometime in October. I think it will ultimately top in August or September of 2010. A few of the Setups I posted last night are either at or nearing actionable levels. It's going to be tough going short anything so it's imperative to use TIGHT stops. The "easier" trades will continue to be the high volume breakouts and the long setups on pullbacks to support.

Popular posts from this blog

Review for Week of October 26, 2009:

Review for Week of September 14, 2009:

Review for Week of November 23, 2009: